Your hot water tank has provided reliable and consistently warm-to-hot water since, well, since you first moved in.
The problem: Lately, your water heater has been hit-and-miss when it comes to delivering hot water. It’s just a matter of time before it gives up the ghost outright.
The solution: A new tankless water heater from ClimateCare that delivers the same hot water as a tanked heater, but also includes other benefits for you and your family.
Here’s why now the perfect time to go tankless.
Stop wasting hot water
Traditional tanked water heaters are designed to have a steady supply of hot water ready to go when you need it.
But do you need hot water when you’re:
- At work?
- Not home?
- On vacation?
Nope. You don’t. But you’re still paying to keep this water hot and ready to go.
Tankless water heaters deliver hot water only when you need it. Not before. Not after. The benefit of this system is that it eliminates the need to pay to have a full tank of hot water on standby at all times.
You wouldn’t keep your car running so that when you need it, it’s ready to go. You turn it on when driving and turn it off when not. We think the same idea should apply to the hot water in your home.
Get a return on your investment
Tankless water heaters are affordable and they keep more of your money where it belongs: In your pocket.
- As mentioned earlier, no energy is lost keeping a big tank of water hot. By not wasting this energy, it’s possible to reduce you annual energy bills by $100 or more.
- In some instances, the tank has to warm up the water just a bit to get it to the desired temperature. And you guessed it: That’s more energy used and money spent.
- The lifespan of a tanked water heater is around 15 years. Compare this to tankless water heaters which last 20 years or more. Right off the bat, a tankless water heater delivers an extra 25% on your investment.
Save floor space
If you’ve got a smaller home, you want to maximize every square inch possible, but tanked heaters are big, bulky, and take up valuable floor space.
Luckily, limited space is not a problem with tankless water heaters. Firstly, they’re approximately the size of a suitcase. Secondly, they’re mounted on the wall, which means you’ll enjoy extra floor space.
You NEVER run of out water
Isn’t that the trouble with conventional water heaters? That eventually they’ll temporarily stop producing hot water.
That’s not an issue with a tankless water heater. Everyone gets to enjoy a nice, hot shower without having to wait for the water to heat up.
In the span of an hour, that means:
- You can have a warm shower.
- Your daughter can wash her hair.
- Your grandmother can enjoy a warm soak in the tub.
- Your baby can have fun splashing warm water in the tub.
The roulette game of “when does the hot water run out and for whom” is a thing of the past with a tankless water heater.
Want to know about going tankless? Contact us now
When the time comes to purchase a new water heater for your home, you want:
- To save money in the short- and long-term.
- A maintenance-free option.
- Peace of mind.
And most importantly, you want instant hot water on demand!
That’s exactly what you’ll get with a tankless water heater from ClimateCare.
Find your nearest ClimateCare member with your questions or comments about tankless water heaters.