Meeting Your Needs for Quality Central Air Conditioning
Whether you’re after a more energy efficient choice, want to upgrade, or need your current air filtration setup fixed, ClimateCare is here to meet your needs for keeping cool all summer long.
High Efficiency Air Conditioners from ClimateCare
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- 10 Year Compressor Warranty
- Fast, flexible and easy financing options available
- Quiet operation, As Low As 69dB
- Affordable maintenance and protection plans to protect your investment
- Units from 1.5 tons to 5 tons available
- 13 SEER to 18 SEER*
ClimateCare Value Series Air Conditioning Units
Download Air Conditioners Catalogue
Revolutionary “Microchannel” Technology Air Conditioner with up to 15.0 SEER Efficiency Heavy Duty Metal Coil Guard
Revolutionary Microchannel Coil Design
- Clad-fin channels are metallurgically bonded to specially flattened tubes
- 16 Micro Circuits per tube provide better thermal transfer than conventional technology
- Durable heat exchange surface
- Higher Performance in smaller cabinet
ClimateCare Deluxe Series Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Unique Swept Wing Fan Design in addition to compressor sound blanket for additional sound attenuation and exceptionally quiet sound levels as low as 71 dB
- Special primer formulas to ensure less fading when exposed to sunlight
- High Grade Fully Louvered Metal Coil Guard for extra protection.
- Solid Corner Posts for added cabinet strength
What does SEER mean?
SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is a measure of air conditioner and heat pump cooling efficiency. SEER ratings are calculated by the cooling output for an average cooling season divided by the total electric energy input during the same time frame. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency.
What does HSPF mean?
HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, is used to measure the efficiency of a heat pump. HSPF is the ratio of the heat output to electricity use over an average season. Similarly to the SEER rating, the higher the HSPF rating, the greater the energy efficiency of the unit.
There are few feelings as comforting as stepping into a home that’s running central air conditioning on those hot, humid, summer days where the sun just won’t seem to quit.
Why Choose Climate Care For Central Air Conditioning Products and Services?
ClimateCare is more than just a provider of heating and cooling products and services: we’re also Canada’s largest heating and cooling co-operative, and we’re a team that holds our members to the highest standards in order to provide you with the best experience.
In order to become a member of the ClimateCare team, our contractors must have all necessary licenses and certifications, and must pass our rigorous screening process. We also emphasize continuous training and technical excellence, meaning you work only with contractors that have the most up-to-date knowledge and experience in the industry. We are not only your personal climate expert, we are also your neighbours!
Learn more about our air conditioning products, repairs and services by finding a local member today, and find out why working with us is a breath of fresh air.