Get Fast, Professional and Reliable Air Conditioner Repairs 24/7
Your local ClimateCare member can be there in a flash to get your air conditioner back up and running. Stifling summer heat can cause respiratory problems for young children and elderly family members. Make sure your air conditioner is repaired quickly and completely the first time with a visit from ClimateCare.
Call our emergency hotline if your need is immediate and we guarantee a response from your local professional within an hour.
Why isn’t My Air Conditioner Working? It’s Almost Brand New!
Like the furnace, your air conditioner should enjoy a long and healthy life with the help of a regular schedule of preventative maintenance. But sometimes you just have bad luck.
- Maybe the insulation surrounding key points in your AC system is rotting away from the inside.
- Maybe the concrete air conditioner slab is sinking and the coolant lines are stressed.
- Maybe the condenser has become clogged.
- Maybe one of the many moving internal parts has worn out before it’s expected useful lifespan.
Whatever the problem is, it’s left you with a struggling or completely ineffective AC system and your family is feeling the heat. Your local ClimateCare member can sort out the issue and make your home a sanctuary again.
Save 20% On Air Conditioner Repairs!
Most air conditioners claim to last 15-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular air conditioner maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Why Book Repairs with a ClimateCare Member?
- We’re trained to perform air conditioner repair on every existing make and model, and update our training when new technologies enter the market.
- ClimateCare members are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in your region.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact your local ClimateCare member today for AC repairs and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.