One Payment. Zero Worries.
Get your all-inclusive water softener subscription. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
Eliminate hard water
What is hard water?
Throughout your home, you may have noticed a white, rough, gritty build-up of residue on items such as:
- Kitchen or bathroom faucets.
- Water-dependent appliances such as coffee makers or kettles.
That’s hard water, which is defined as having higher-than-normal levels of certain minerals, including:
How does hard water form?
Many cities throughout the province supply and distribute groundwater. As groundwater makes its way through the earth and into things like pipes, wells, and pumps, it naturally collects impurities. Since water is a universal solvent, the minerals listed above dissolve and become absorbed by the water.
Safe and clean water every time you turn on the tap.
The water in your home gets used for so many things:
Shouldn’t it be healthy and free of harmful impurities? Shouldn’t it be hard or soft, depending on your needs? ClimateCare believes so.
That’s why we’re pleased to offer water softeners and reverse osmosis products from Canada’s own Excalibur Water Systems.
Why is hard water an issue?
Excessively hard water has negative consequences on every day activities.
- More soap is required to generate adequate lather.
- Soap scum throughout your bathtub or shower.
- Skin becomes drier.
- Hair becomes brittle and weak.
- Floors, surfaces, and furniture become stained.
- Water marks on dishware, glassware, and cutlery.
- Doors and windows look cloudy after cleaning.
- Water heaters must work harder than normal.
- Appliances become clogged and run the risk of breaking.
- Harmful scaling in household pipes.
How can an Excalibur Water Softener help?
Using six-step “ion exchange” technology, your Excalibur Water Softener gives your family the safe, healthy water they deserve.
STEP 1: REMOVE
Gets rid of dissolved rocks, particles, and minerals.
STEP 2: EXCHANGE
Dissolved rock ions are replaced with sodium or potassium ions.
STEP 3: SOFTEN
Water is cleaned and made softer.
STEP 4: REGENERATE
Brine restores beneficial built-in resin beads.
STEP 5: DISPOSE
Dissolved rocks are removed in favour of sodium and potassium.
STEP 6: PREPARE
Water softener is ready for the next batch of water.
Clean impure water
What causes impure tap water?
Groundwater collects impurities as it seeps through the ground, goes through your local water works, and eventually, out of your tap:
Now, every city in Ontario utilizes water filtration systems to remove as many impurities as possible. That way, your water is safe to drink. However, those systems cannot remove 100% of all impurities found in your water.
COMMON HVAC PROBLEMS
How to avoid unexpected expenses
How can an Excalibur Reverse Osmosis system help?
Reverse osmosis works in the same way as the air filtration system found in your furnace:
STEP 1: DIRECT
Water is forced through a semi-permeable filtration membrane.
STEP 2: COLLECT
Unwanted minerals are captured and held in place.
STEP 3: DISPOSE
Additional filtration flushes away caught particles permanently.
Why invest in Reverse Osmosis?
You’ll notice a discernable difference in the quality and effectiveness of water as you use it on a daily basis.
- Water tastes fresher and cleaner.
- More flavour is kept in food during cooking.
- Particles which could impact the taste of food are removed.
- Reverse osmosis water delivers the same taste as bottled water.
- Less money is spent on purchasing bottled water.
- Fewer plastic bottles to recycle or end up at the landfill.
- Very little maintenance is required with your reverse osmosis unit.
- Filters should be replaced on a bi-annual basis.
- Replacement filters are affordable and easy to install.
Excalibur products? Affordable.
Better water for your family? Priceless.
If your drinking water doesn’t taste quite right, or if you feel itchy and uncomfortable after bathing, it seems like your water isn’t as clean as it needs to be.
Since water is such a vital component to the health and well-being of your family and home, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP.