A process called radiant heat transfer is the core concept behind radiant heating systems, an effective method of keeping you and your home warm throughout the winter.
Keep your toes cozy warm
This trendy and popular form of heating uses either electricity or water to circulate heat below the floors. The heat from the floor heats the room and provides consistent warmth.
How Radiant In-Floor Heating Systems Work
Radiant systems operate by delivering heat directly from a hot surface to the individuals and objects in the room via the radiation of heat, or infrared radiation.
Because the surface that’s being heated in these systems is often the floor, this method is also known as radiant floor heating or in-floor heating. And while it’s not quite as extreme as walking on top of a stove, it provides you with warmth that reaches every person in the room.
If radiant heating systems sound like the right choice for heating your home this winter, find a ClimateCare location near you to request a quote and learn more about how we can help you keep warm.
COMMON HVAC PROBLEMS
How to avoid unexpected expenses
Why ClimateCare is Your Choice for Reliable Radiant Heating Systems
- We’re a co-op, wholly owned by our members, so working with us means supporting your local economy
- We offer a wide range of choice for quality radiant heating systems and other products
- We provide you with flexible options for financing
- We focus on building long-term relationships with you
- We provide you with maintenance and protection plans that guarantee quality service for any issues you experience with your home heating systems
- We hold our contractors to the highest standards, requiring them to have all necessary licenses and certifications and pass a rigorous screening process to become a member of the ClimateCare team