One Payment. Zero Worries.
Get the peace of mind you deserve with our all-inclusive heating subscription. No money down & low monthly payments that include everything.
Fast, Professional, Reliable Repairs 24/7
Your local ClimateCare member can get your furnace working and keep your family out of the cold.
If it’s an emergency, the furnace isn’t turning on and the nighttime temperature is steadily dropping below -5, -10 and colder, call us for a response within an hour.
How Can You Be Sure Your Furnace Needs Repairs or Maintenance?
- If it’s cold in your home even though the furnace is set to a toasty warm level, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If you hear a strange sound coming from the furnace, be it a rattle, a squeal or an out-of-place hum, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the temperature in your bedroom is sharply different from the temperature in your children’s bedrooms, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the furnace turns on and off repeatedly without reaching the desired temperature in the home, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If any of these things are happening at your home, call us before they become bigger issues. Or, be proactive and have us perform a furnace precision tune-up to prolong the life of your unit and find problems before they arise.
Save 20% On Any Repair!
Most furnace manufacturers claim their products last 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repair will be needed. Regular furnace maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
Here are the top 3 concerns and solutions
Enjoy total peace of mind for your furnace
A well maintained furnace can last 15-20 years, but while regular maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of any home appliance, it isn’t a guarantee your furnace will never have a breakdown. Make sure your family is protected in the event of a problem with your furnace, always make sure you have a working carbon monoxide alarm in the house. You can get one from your local ClimateCare.