How to Improve Your Home Comfort for a New Normal
Download this Guide to find out what you can do to increase your home comfort now that you’re spending more time at home than ever before.
The average Canadian spent 90% of their time indoors pre-pandemic and now this percentage is on the rise. We’re cleaning and disinfecting, cooking instead of ordering take-out, exercising at home, using our heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system more, showering at odd times of the day and even opening the doors more. All this increases the number of contaminants that affect the quality of the air that you breathe. It’s time for a home comfort overhaul!
In our guide to a Home Comfort Overhaul For A New Normal,
you’ll discover how to:
- Increase the efficiency of your heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC) system.
- Know when it’s time to repair or upgrade.
- Improve ventilation to allow better air flow and fresher air.
- Take control over humidity.
- Test for harmful levels of radon (the 2nd biggest cause of lung cancer).
- Apply simple DIY tricks that make an enormous difference.
- Determine when you need to call in an expert.
- Save money on energy bills!