How do you know your furnace needs repairs?
- Knocking noise
- Wheezing noise
- Screeching or whining noise
- Anything loud enough to hear outside your furnace room
Knocking noises are common in older furnaces, and very dangerous. The knocking sound is caused by small explosions of excess gas. Dirty burners delay ignition, gas builds up more than it should before igniting.
If you are interested in protecting your investment and having regular maintenance done to avoid having these repair issues, fill out the form or call your local ClimateCare member today.
Call in the experts for your furnace repair
ClimateCare members are available 24/7/365 to help get your furnace back in ship shape. If you…
- Smell gas, call us immediately.
- Can’t get your furnace to start, and you’ve tried resetting your breaker, call us right away.
- If you hear occasional, loud knocking noises, call us fast!
Get in touch with your local ClimateCare member and we’ll go to work making sure your furnace is safe and up to the task of keeping your family warm this winter.
Take just 30 seconds to find the most accurate furnace price for your home.
Get the most accurate quote and book your local ClimateCare member for service today.