For 30 years, the professionals at McCrea’s ClimateCare have been offering Arnprior a wide variety of different heating and cooling products and services.
A ClimateCare member since 2008, we always answer the phone when it rings and are proud to provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We’re also part of the elite Clarity by ClimateCare team, offering our customers a more affordable way to get hot water. Learn more by visiting Clarity by Climatecare online.
A Wide Range of Services With Monthly Pay Plans
We know that finding a way to afford that new air conditioner or furnace can be easier said than done. That’s why we offer monthly pay plans on all of our products and services, which include:
Other Products and Services
- Gas Fireplaces
- Geothermal Heating Solutions
- Radiant Floor Heating Systems
- Hydronic Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Air Purification
- Air Filtration
- HEPA Filters
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Storage Tank Hot Water Heaters
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV’s)
- Radon Testing
- Heating & Cooling Maintenance & Protection Plans
If you have any questions about anything we offer and how we can help you find a pay plan in a manner that meets your needs, just pick up the phone and give us a call! We’re here to answer your questions and ensure we help you find the best heating and cooling solutions for your lifestyle and budget.
Certified HVAC Experts
McCrea’s ClimateCare carries a wide range of certifications that allow us to bring you top-of-the-line quality for any job. Our business is certified in the following areas:
- 313A Commercial Refrigeration Mechanic
- 308R Sheet Metal Installer
- 313D Residential Refrigeration Mechanic
- G1 / G2 Gas Fitters License
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certificate
- Residential Mechanical Ventilation Installation Certificate
- Residential Heat Loss & Gain Calculations Certificate
- Oil Burner Technician
- Radon Mitigation Professional Certificate
- Radon Measurement Professional Certificate
- Wood Energy Technical Training (WETT) Certification
- Ontario Building Code Identification Number (BCIN)
All of our service technicians have Gas Fitters 1, 2 or 3, various levels of Sheet Metal Mechanics, Refrigeration Mechanics, Residential Air Conditioning Mechanics and various apprenticeships.