For 30 years, the professionals at McCrea’s ClimateCare have been offering Arnprior a wide variety of different heating and cooling products and services.
A ClimateCare member since 2008, we always answer the phone when it rings and are proud to provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We’re also part of the elite Clarity by ClimateCare team, offering our customers a more affordable way to get hot water. Learn more by visiting Clarity by Climatecare online.
A Wide Range of Services With Monthly Pay Plans
Other Products and Services
- Gas Fireplaces
- Geothermal Heating Solutions
- Radiant Floor Heating Systems
- Hydronic Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Air Purification
- Air Filtration
- HEPA Filters
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Storage Tank Hot Water Heaters
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV’s)
- Radon Testing
- Heating & Cooling Maintenance & Protection Plans
If you have any questions about anything we offer and how we can help you find a pay plan in a manner that meets your needs, just pick up the phone and give us a call! We’re here to answer your questions and ensure we help you find the best heating and cooling solutions for your lifestyle and budget.
Certified HVAC Experts
McCrea’s ClimateCare carries a wide range of certifications that allow us to bring you top-of-the-line quality for any job. Our business is certified in the following areas:
- 313A Commercial Refrigeration Mechanic
- 308R Sheet Metal Installer
- 313D Residential Refrigeration Mechanic
- G1 / G2 Gas Fitters License
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Certificate
- Residential Mechanical Ventilation Installation Certificate
- Residential Heat Loss & Gain Calculations Certificate
- Oil Burner Technician
- Radon Mitigation Professional Certificate
- Radon Measurement Professional Certificate
- Wood Energy Technical Training (WETT) Certification
- Ontario Building Code Identification Number (BCIN)
All of our service technicians have Gas Fitters 1, 2 or 3, various levels of Sheet Metal Mechanics, Refrigeration Mechanics, Residential Air Conditioning Mechanics and various apprenticeships.