Heat Pump Repair Emergency? You’ll Hear From Us In An Hour!
Heat pumps, like all mechanical appliances, can be finicky at times. You may have kept up with a strict schedule of maintenance and still find yourself without heat in the dead of winter or lacking cool air in the summer.
Regular maintenance includes things like:
- Check furnace filter / offer replacement
- Condensing coil and fin cleaning
- Lubricate all moving parts
- A comprehensive, 22-point maintenance checklist
The great thing about keeping up with your regular maintenance is if there’s ever a unique problem requiring repairs, you’ll receive a discount on regular and emergency labour rates.
What Is Your Heat Pump Problem?
Heat pumps can encounter a number of issues, and a single issue could be caused by a handful of mechanical faults. If your system is displaying any of the following, don’t go to work on it yourself – that could make it worse and more costly when we have to visit.
- The heat pump won’t turn on.
- The heat pump is producing off-temperature air.
- The breaker keeps tripping.
- The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run.
- The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal.
- The cycles seem random, too short
or too long.
Call your local ClimateCare member and get the job done right the first time.
Save 20% On Heat Pump Repairs!
Most heat pump companies claim their equipment lasts 10-15 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular heat pump maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Why Work With a ClimateCare Member?
- We’re trained to perform repairs on every existing make and model, and update our training when new technologies enter the market.
- ClimateCare members are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in your region.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Every ClimateCare member must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact your local ClimateCare member for heat pump repairs today and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.