The ClimateCare “FILTHIEST FURNACE FILTER” Contest
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ONTARIO RESIDENTS ONLY AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW
1. CONTEST PERIOD:
The ClimateCare ‘Filthiest Furnace Filter’ Contest (the “Contest”) begins on March 3, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 10, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Contest is open to residents of Ontario who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of ClimateCare (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”). By participating in this Contest, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”).
3. HOW TO ENTER:
No purchase necessary. To enter, visit facebook.com/ClimateCareCanada (the “Facebook Page”), “LIKE” the page, “LIKE” the post, and leave a comment on the contest graphic (the “Entry”). Once you have “LIKED” the page, “LIKED” the post, and left a comment, this signifies your agreement that you have read and agreed to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. To be eligible, your Entry must be submitted and received within the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules.
4. ENTRY LIMIT:
There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Facebook account to enter the Contest. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) Entry per person/Facebook account during the Contest Period; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Your Entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry process is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received during the Contest Period. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries (all of which are void).
All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the time frame specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
6. THE PRIZE:
The following prize (the “Prize”) is available to be won in this Contest:
PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize, available to be won. The prize is one (1) $100 gift card to a local restaurant and a two-year supply of furnace filters (the “Prize”). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Prize: the Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, but at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award. The Prize will only be awarded to the entrant whose has “LIKED” the Facebook Page, “LIKED” the required post, and left a comment on the contest graphic, the Entry. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer.
7. WINNER SELECTION (RANDOM DRAW):
On March 11, 2021 in Burlington, ON at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET (“Draw Date”), one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from among all eligible Entries submitted and received during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries submitted and received during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
After the Draw Date, the Sponsor or its designated representative will make a minimum of two (2) attempts to contact the selected entrant within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received to date during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
9. WINNER CONFIRMATION:
BEFORE BEING DECLARED A CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the selected entrant will be contacted via Facebook and informed that they are a selected entrant and potential winner of a Prize, and that they are required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; and (b) sign and submit the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable Prize (as awarded); (iii) releases the Contest Parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the applicable Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If the selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the applicable Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (d) is determined to be in violation of these Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the applicable Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received to date during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
All Entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
- The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) any failure of the Facebook Page during the Contest; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any Entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Rules, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, or Facebook Page, or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The contest(s) hosted by ClimateCare Canada is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Contest Sponsor: ClimateCare.
- Contest Period starts at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on March 3/21 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on March 10/21.
- Winner will be announced March 11/21.
- Open to residents of Ontario.
- Full rules at ClimateCare.com.
- One (1) $100 restaurant gift card and a two-year supply of furnace filters.
- Odds depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Skill-testing question required.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person.
The contest(s) hosted by ClimateCare Canada is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.